Katt Williams should be paid for his great idea to create a new line of headphones for anyone getting roasted on the radio who doesn't want to hear it or on their way to the gym or waiting for the kids to get out of school. But wait … these are also for the businesswoman, relaxing between flights at the airport or the Auntee and dem cooking Thanksgiving dinner while listening to Audibles or their stories. Ladies and Gentlemen introducing WigBeats.
WigBeats is a new line of wigs combined with headphones that kills two birds with one wig. Fits comfortably in your change purse or the armrest compartment of your car. Order your unit today … and if you call right now, for a limited time, we are offering two WigBeats for the price of one.
The WigBeat that Wanda is proudly wearing above is our “Sweet DeAnna EBTina” model. Yes, our WigBeat Collection is inspired by Katt Williams question to Wanda Smith on V103 “Is that wig and those headphones one piece?” order now. (We actually like Wanda but … )
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- HBCU Launches Urban Alternative Streaming Station The Vibe, a Game-Changer for Houston Radio
- BMG PROMOTES TIM REID TO SVP, REPERTOIRE & MARKETING
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Madd Hatta Exits Radio One Takes on New Position
- The Indisputable Top 10 Love Songs by Black Male Singers
- D.L. Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Historic 92.3 The Beat in LA: A Great Station with a Dark History
- UP NEXT SPOTLIGHT: Ro Digga – WENZ APD, On Air