Beasley Media Group announces the promotion of Chris Leonard to the position of Operations Manager at WJBR-FM in Wilmington, Delaware.
A Wilmington native, Chris joined the station as a part-time promotions assistant and fill-in talent, before being elevated to Promotions and Events Director in 2017 and adding the Assistant Program Director title in 2020.
In his new role, Chris will continue to handle promotions and event marketing for the station, including overseeing the annual Bridal Expo and the Help Our Kids Radiothon.
“Chris is truly one of those people who can “do it all”, and do it all well,” said Beasley Media Group Vice President and Market Manager Joe Bell. “His promotion to Operations Manager for WJBR is huge for the station’s continued growth!”
“When you put creative and logistic talent together and throw in an amazing work ethic, it’s an unstoppable force,” noted Program Director Eric Johnson. “That’s Chris Leonard! Plus, he cares deeply about this community and our radio station. There really is no one more qualified for this position. Bravo Chris!”
“I love that I get to work with a company that believes in me,” said Leonard. “Working for the Beasley family is an honor and I am beyond excited to collaborate with the team to continue the incredible growth of Mix 99.5 WJBR.”
- Former Texas Cop Sentenced to Prison Time For Helping Stepfather Distribute Cocaine
- Joe Budden Discusses The Downside of Artificial Intelligence Constructed Music (VIDEO)
- Rising R&B Singer-Songwriter Taylor Talks New Single, ‘Love Just Hates Me’
- Howard Hewett Apologizes to Jody Watley After 40 Years (video) Also, Unsung Full Episode
- Roland Martin Discusses The Virtual HBCU Experience ‘HBCUv’ with United Negro College Fund (VIDEO)
- ENTERCOM ANNOUNCES 5TH ANNUAL “V-103 WINTERFEST – THE WINTER WHITE AFFAIR PART 2 – PRESENTED BY 1-800-411-PAIN AND POWERED BY AT&T”
- Sony/ATV’s Jon Platt: The Solo Black CEO of a Global Major Music Company Explains Why A Change Must Come
- Pandora Expands ‘Billionaires’ Artist Milestone Program with Launch of New Stations
- 5 Most Popular UK Campus Radio Stations You Should Check Out
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group