Beasley Media Group’s 92.5 XTU, Philadelphia’s Country station, will present the annual St. Jude’s Radiothon on Thursday, December 10 and Friday, December 11, 2020.
The station’s on air personalities will broadcast live from 6am to 7pm each day to raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer research that will directly benefit the hospital. In addition, national country artists will be calling into the station to share their support and thoughts about what St. Jude Children’s Hospital means to them.
The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family’s ability to pay.
Thanks to the support of generous donors, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
“Their incredible mission really compelled us to get involved with St. Jude”, said Mark Razz Program Director. “We are thrilled to be involved with such a world class non-profit organization that helps so many children and their families throughout our local community.”
- Black Man Shoots Burglar to Protect His Family (VIDEO)
- Walgreens Security Calls Police Because Black Man Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Peter Rosenberg Kicks the Realness about His Wife “Sleeping w/ Black Guys”
- The Indisputable Top 10 Love Songs by Black Male Singers
- The Undeniable BEST Black Female Singers of All Time
- Racist Neighbor Fires Shotgun into Roof of Black Man’s Apartment and LAPD Does Nothing (VIDEO)