TWEET MAKES TRIUMPHANT RETURN WITH NEW SINGLE “NEVA FELT THIS WAY”
The critically acclaimed award-winning Southern Hummingbird, Tweet, makes a triumphant return to music, following a three-year hiatus, with her new single “Neva Felt This Way.” The melodic track beautifully showcases Tweet’s signature vocals, over a piano-laced accompaniment. One of her most personal songs to date, Tweet deploys the lyrics, and her sultry style paints the picture of a relationship where undying love and happiness has transpired.
Tweet says, “I want this music to touch and soothe the soul of my fans during this difficult time in all of our lives.”
“It is so refreshing to have grown music that reminds us that amazing love is possible. With so much canceled, it is the expression we need that says: but love is not. I know this song is going to inspire love out loud for many and will be the soundtrack for those who have found love or desire this type of love during this time,” says Gina Miller SVP/GM eOne Music Nashville.
Following the release of “Neva Felt This Way,” Tweet will perform on Essence.com’s weekly #MusicMondays on Monday, August 31st, at 3 PM EST.
“Neva Felt This Way” is the follow-up to 2015’s “Won’t Hurt Me” (lifted from the album Charlene), which Rolling Stone listed as 2016’s 12th best R&B album of the year.
Tweet’s faithful fans have adored her since her debut solo single, “Oops (Oh My),” produced by Timbaland featuring guest vocals by Missy Elliott. Tweet has released three solo albums, including the most recent self-titled project Charlene via Entertainment One. As an actress, she has appeared in the Billie Woodruff directed motion picture, Honey, and appeared in the sitcom The Parkers. Tweet is hailed as one of the best voices of the new millennium and has collaborated with Karen Clark Sheard, Whitney Houston, Monica, Keke Wyatt, Syleena Johnson, Lil’ Mo, Trina and more.
“Neva Felt This Way” is produced by Craig Brockman, Charlie Bereal, and precedes a forthcoming EP (via Entertainment One) and is available now on all major digital platforms.
- Inductees Announced For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk of Fame June 2022 Induction
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Keyshia Cole’s Relationship with Antonio Brown is Doomed (Video)
- Podcast Advertising Effectiveness is Soaring
- NAB Launches “The Best of NAB Show Amplified”
- Radio One Charlotte Names New Program Director for Heritage Sports Radio WFNZ 610AM/92.7FM
- White Supremacist Opens Fire at Supermarket: Here are the Names of the Buffalo Massacre Victims
- New York Public Radio Names Kenya Young Senior Vice President of WNYC Studios
- Pinky Cole’s Surprise Gift to Every CAU Graduate in Atlanta
- Police Uncover Video of Arby’s Manager Urinating in Milkshake Mix
- YOUTUBE AND THE SPRINGHILL COMPANY ANNOUNCE “RECIPE FOR CHANGE: AMPLIFYING BLACK WOMEN”