Audacy’s KYW Newsradio (103.9 FM / 1060 AM) in Philadelphia has been named a recipient of a 2022 NAB Crystal Radio Award, presented by the National Association of Broadcasters. Since 1987, the NAB Crystal Radio Awards have recognized radio stations for their year-round commitment to community service.
Finalists were honored and the 10 winners were announced during a ceremony Tuesday at the 2022 NAB Show in Las Vegas. Recipients were chosen from 50 previously announced finalists.
“This recognition reinforces the KYW Newsradio team’s commitment to community service through important local journalism,” said David Yadgaroff, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Audacy Philadelphia. “We’re extremely proud of the tireless efforts our team puts forth day in and day out that help distinguish KYW as a leader in news and information to serve the communities of the Philadelphia region. I’d like to congratulate everyone on this well-deserved honor.”
- Former Texas Cop Sentenced to Prison Time For Helping Stepfather Distribute Cocaine
- Joe Budden Discusses The Downside of Artificial Intelligence Constructed Music (VIDEO)
- Rising R&B Singer-Songwriter Taylor Talks New Single, ‘Love Just Hates Me’
- Howard Hewett Apologizes to Jody Watley After 40 Years (video) Also, Unsung Full Episode
- Roland Martin Discusses The Virtual HBCU Experience ‘HBCUv’ with United Negro College Fund (VIDEO)
- Tamron Hall Filled in for Jazmine Saunders on the D.L. Hughley Show
- ENTERCOM ANNOUNCES 5TH ANNUAL “V-103 WINTERFEST – THE WINTER WHITE AFFAIR PART 2 – PRESENTED BY 1-800-411-PAIN AND POWERED BY AT&T”
- Birmingham Radio Radio DJ Mz. Katt Dies
- WATCH MELVONI’S NEW VIDEO FOR “PENNY UP” OUT NOW!
- Sony/ATV’s Jon Platt: The Solo Black CEO of a Global Major Music Company Explains Why A Change Must Come