Audacy announced the promotion of Dominic “Nard” Nardella to Brand Manager of 98.5 WNCX (WNCX-FM) in Cleveland, effective immediately. In this role, Nard will oversee content strategy, talent, operations and branding for the station. He will also serve as the station’s midday show host.
“Nard is the ideal candidate for this job because of his experience in Cleveland and his knowledge of the NCX brand,” said Tom Herschel, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Audacy Cleveland. “We’re looking forward to having him join our team to help take 98.5 WNCX to even greater heights in Cleveland.”
“I am honored to be taking the WNCX reins,” said Nardella. “The station and the city of Cleveland have always been close to me. I look forward to working with the Audacy team of Tom Herschel, Dave Popovich, Dave Richards and Vince Richards.”
Nard hails from Youngstown, OH, just outside of Cleveland. He is no stranger to Cleveland radio having spent a decade in the market starting in 2001 as an on-air personality on 92.3 Xtreme Radio and then program director for 92.3 K-Rock and Radio923.
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- SUNDAY READ: Running a Business Lessons I Wish I’d Known Earlier
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,