Audacy has named Parker Hillis Brand Manager of Sports Radio 610 (KILT-AM) in Houston, effective June 6. In this role, Hillis will oversee content strategy, talent, operations and branding for the station.
“Parker is a rising star,” said Sarah Frazier, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Audacy Houston. “He has impressed us since day one with his innovative ideas, focus on talent coaching and work ethic. We're thrilled to have him join our Audacy team.”
“I’m excited to join the Sports Radio 610 team in Houston,” said Hillis. “The opportunity to direct and grow an already incredible Audacy brand is truly an honor.”
Hillis joins Sports Radio 610 after previously serving as assistant program director of Bonneville’s 104.3 The Fan in Denver, a role he held since January 2022. He joined Bonneville in April 2019 as executive producer. This move marks Hillis’ second stint with Audacy; he served in a variety of producer roles for Audacy Dallas’ 105.3 The Fan (KRLD-FM) from 2014 to 2019, including the station’s flagship coverage of the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Mo’Nique’s Apology to DL Hughley (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talked to Comedian Earthquake About His New Movie, Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Show Discusses Martin Lawrence Getting a Star on the Walk of Fame (VIDEO)
- Teenagers Break into $8 Million Florida Home To Throw Party, Shares Evidence Online
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why the Verdict Against Bill Cosby Might Be Long Overdue (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses T.I.’s Anger Over the Cancellation of His Show
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses What Chris Brown Thinks About His Michael Jackson Comparison
- Woman Gets Prison Time After ‘Prank’ Pushing Man Off Boat, Causing Him To Drown