Audacy and FOX News Audio have announced that FOX News Audio is expanding its affiliate partnership and will migrate the network’s linear talk radio streaming content to AmperWave, Audacy’s cloud-based distribution and monetization platform for live and on-demand audio streams. The expanded agreement will also make Audacy the exclusive third-party ad sales representation of FOX News Audio’s streaming inventory on the audio network’s digital properties.
This expanded affiliate partnership provides FOX News Audio a trifecta of services: streaming capabilities, sales representation and new capabilities for live broadcasts on its streaming services. FOX News Audio will be the first of Audacy’s affiliate partners to enable “Rewind” capabilities.
“Audacy knows that our industry is changing with listeners consuming more audio on streams than ever before,” said Corey Podolsky, Vice President of Business Development, Audacy. “As a strategic partner, we are excited to lean into that industry shift with FOX News Audio to deliver new capabilities via our AmperWave streaming platform. Coupled with our ability to now offer world-class hosting and ad serving capabilities, this will take our relationship to a whole new level.”
“We're thrilled to expand our partnership with Audacy and collaborate on serving the growing needs of our listeners,” said William Sanchez, Audio Executive Director of Business Development and Digital Audio Operations, FOX News. “We look forward to improving our audience's experience with AmperWave's hosting technology on our platforms.”
Audacy has been delivering FOX News Audio content to its digital platform consumers since 2019.
FOX News Audio encompasses FOX News Radio (FNR), FOX News Headlines 24/7 and FOX News Podcasts. A 24/7 news service, FNR reaches 17.8 million listeners a week on over 1,500 affiliated radio stations.
Featuring three nationally syndicated weekday talk programs — “The Brian Kilmeade Show,” “FOX Across America with Jimmy Failla” and “The Guy Benson Show” — FNR also provides hourly newscasts surrounding business updates and breaking-news coverage.
FOX News Podcasts offers a catalogue of more than 40 on-demand original podcasts, including “The FOX News Rundown.” On SiriusXM Channel 115, “FOX News Headlines 24/7” provides listeners with around the clock coverage of the day’s headlines in 15 minutes segments. More information at https://radio.foxnews.com/.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Mo’Nique’s Apology to DL Hughley (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Show Discusses Martin Lawrence Getting a Star on the Walk of Fame (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talked to Comedian Earthquake About His New Movie, Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- Teenagers Break into $8 Million Florida Home To Throw Party, Shares Evidence Online
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses T.I.’s Anger Over the Cancellation of His Show
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why the Verdict Against Bill Cosby Might Be Long Overdue (VIDEO)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses What Chris Brown Thinks About His Michael Jackson Comparison
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Talks About Kirk Franklin’s Relationship With His Troubled Son (VIDEO)