Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
The producer/writer relationship in music is where the magic happens so to speak. I highly recommend that any artist, writer, and producer attend as many quality networking functions as possible. ASCAP's Break Bread series is an excellent one to attend.
ASCAP's Rhythm & Soul team held it's first Break Bread event of the year in New York on 2/21/14. Break Bread is an invite-only series of networking luncheons held with the purpose of fostering relationships between writers and producers. The luncheon reminds participants that in a technologically-driven society the best relationships are still made face-to-face.
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group