With the release yesterday of the Arbitron PPM data for New York City, the National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters (NABOB) renewed its call for Arbitron to postpone its market rollout plan in new markets until it corrects significant flaws with the new PPM audience measurement methodology.
Jim Winston, Executive Director and General Counsel of NABOB said, â€œThe New York City results were even worse for urban and Hispanic radio than the Philadelphia and Houston numbers. The New York PPM numbers showed a substantial loss of audience for all stations, but the loss for the urban and Hispanic formatted stations was far worse than for the market as a whole.â€ read more
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- Rickey Smiley Appreciates Steve Harvey Cussing Him Out (VIDEO)
- Lil Duval Talks New Comedy Special, 30 Year-Old Roommates, Twitter Tirades + More
- Zane Lowe Reveals Eminem as His First Guest on Beats 1 Radio
- Bobby Ross Avila Grabs Grammy Nomination for Production on Charlie Wilson's Album
- Kanye West and Joe Rogan | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 10 Tips on How to Improve and Make More Money with Your Business
- Delilah Becomes Spokesperson For Together For Kids
- The BET Experience Kick Off Was Everything (PICS)
- The Mrs. Carter World Tour Starring Beyonce