Network Brings in More Than 1.5 Million Votes in First-Ever Gospel Finale
The viewers have spoken! Crystal Aikin has been named BETâ€™s SUNDAY BEST! The 33-year-old Tacoma, Washington native beat out Shari Addison, 46, in the gospel reality competition during last nightâ€™s LIVE season finale. Over a 10-week season, Aikinâ€™s bubbly personality and big voice captured the hearts of viewersâ€”bringing in the larger percentage of the more than 1.5 million total votes. Along with the title, Aikin brings home a national recording contract with Zomba Gospel, a 2008 Toyota Camry and a $300,000 Tide “Loads of Hope” prize package for her community. The one-hour finale included special performances by platinum-selling gospel songstress Yolanda Adams and seriesâ€™ host, Kirk Franklin.
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- Rickey Smiley Appreciates Steve Harvey Cussing Him Out (VIDEO)
- Lil Duval Talks New Comedy Special, 30 Year-Old Roommates, Twitter Tirades + More
- 10 Tips on How to Improve and Make More Money with Your Business
- Bobby Ross Avila Grabs Grammy Nomination for Production on Charlie Wilson's Album
- The BET Experience Kick Off Was Everything (PICS)
- Kanye West and Joe Rogan | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Delilah Becomes Spokesperson For Together For Kids
- Zane Lowe Reveals Eminem as His First Guest on Beats 1 Radio
- Can Dak Prescott overtake Russell Wilson for QB1 in fantasy? | Fantasy Focus Live