iHeartMedia Las Vegas’ 93.1 The Mountain, announced today that Amanda “Ice” Habrowski will join the station as a new on-air personality, effective immediately. Habrowski, known to fans and listeners as “Ice” will broadcast on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. In addition, Ice will also be a key contributor to the programming department for iHeartMedia Las Vegas’ group of stations.
As an on-air personality for 93.1 The Mountain, Ice will broadcast top classic rock hits from artists such as AC/DC, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chili Peppers and more and discuss the latest entertainment headlines.
“Ice is a perfect fit for our Las Vegas stations,” said Tony Matteo, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Las Vegas. “Listeners are going to love her singular voice and infectious energy and we’re excited to have her incredible talent here in the Entertainment Capital Of The World.”
Ice joins iHeartMedia Las Vegas from Alpha Media Portland, where she most recently served as the content director, music director and midday personality for KBFF-FM. She also served as afternoon personality for WJFX at Oasis Radio Group in Fort Wayne. She began her career in Detroit at Channel 95.5 and is a graduate of Wayne State University. Ice has also been named the voice of Demo Derby for Hot Wheel’s live-action toy series on YouTube.
“Sometimes in life, you got to roll the dice,” said Ice. “I’ve grown so much professionally and personally these last eight years in Portland, and I can’t wait to take what I’ve learned to Las Vegas! I am forever grateful to those who have helped mold me into who I am today and so stoked for this next chapter.”
iHeartMedia Las Vegas has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing more than five stations comprised of music, talk and news formats.
iHeartMedia Las Vegas is the leading media outlet in the Las Vegas market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 160 million registered users.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Mo’Nique’s Apology to DL Hughley (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Show Discusses Martin Lawrence Getting a Star on the Walk of Fame (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talked to Comedian Earthquake About His New Movie, Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses T.I.’s Anger Over the Cancellation of His Show
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why the Verdict Against Bill Cosby Might Be Long Overdue (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses What Chris Brown Thinks About His Michael Jackson Comparison
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- WHUR TAKES TOP SLOT IN MAY 2022 NIELSEN RATINGS
- The Daily Show with Trevor Noah Discusses President Biden’s Gas Tax Holiday (VIDEO)