Introducing 100.5 FM | 840 AM NewsRadio KXNT 100.5 KXNT Becomes Las Vegas ‘ First FM News Station
NewsRadio KXNT, The News Leader in Las Vegas , is taking an unprecedented step toward serving more listeners over a wider coverage area. Effective Monday, August 16, KXNT's line up of outstand ing news, talk and sports programming will be heard at 100.5FM, in addition to 840AM.
CBS RADIO Las Vegas Senior Vice President and Market Manager Dave McDonald said, “We are looking forward to serving Las Vegas and Southern Nevada with reliable local news, traffic, weather, sports and talk entertainment like never before. KXNT is proud to continue bringing Las Vegas the most acclaimed and listened to news and local programming in the region through the precise reception available on FM radio.”
The KXNT Morning News, heard 6:00-9:00 am on-air and online at www.kxnt.com, Las Vegas' only live and local all news program, has been enhanced with the addition of veteran newsman and host Joe Gillespie along with News Anchor Corey Olson, News Editor Kristen Flowers, and street reporter Robert Rytina. KXNT Morning News continues to deliver its signature Traffic and Weather Together on the :8's, sports at :15 and :45, market updates at :20 and :50, Medical Minutes and daily entertainment reports. Newsmakers, politicians, entertainers and celebrities will appear regularly on this fast-paced, full-service information program, unique in Las Vegas .
Furthermore, Alan Stock, Las Vegas ‘ No. 1 local talk show host, continues “The Alan Stock News Show” from 3:00-6:00 pm, daily. KXNT's live and local show discusses Stock's political viewpoints, as well as local news stories affecting the Las Vegas area and its citizens.
The new 100.5 FM Newsradio KXNT will also offer a full slate of play-by-play sports programming on Saturdays and Sundays this fall featuring the most important NCAA and NFL games of the week, along with sports news and commentary from Sporting News Radio and local hosts.
100.5 FM & 840 AM NewsRadio KXNT Line Up (Monday-Friday):
- 5am-6am: The Wall Street Journal This Morning
- 6am-9am: The KXNT Morning News with Joe Gillespie, Corey Olson, Kristen Flowers & Robert Rytina
- 9am-12pm: Rush Limbaugh
- 12pm-3pm: Sean Hannity
- 3pm-6pm: The Alan Stock News Show
- 6pm-9pm: Mark Levin
- 9pm-10pm: Las Vegas Tonight
- 10pm-5am: Coast To Coast with George Noory
KXNT Program Director Bob Agnew said, “KXNT is making history as it becomes the first news/talk radio station in Las Vegas to offer its programming on both the AM and FM dials. Listeners searching for clarity on the issues have long relied on KXNT 840 AM. Now, always clear and reliable reception will be found on KXNT 100.5 FM for the most live and local news and talk programming in Southern Nevada .”
You can hear 100.5 FM | 840AM KXNT NewsRadio live on-air 24 hours a day, streaming online at www.kxnt.com and through mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Zune and select Blackberry devices.
CBS RADIO Las Vegas :
KXNT is owned and operated by CBS RADIO, one of the largest major-market radio operators in the United States . A division of CBS Corporation, CBS RADIO operates 130 radio stations, the majority of which are in the nation's top 50 markets. CBS RADIO also owns and operates KMXB, KLUC, KXTE and KYDZ in Las Vegas .
* * *
Stacie Schmidt, Marketing Director, (702) 889-7517, Stacie.Schmidt@cbsradio.com
|Add to Contacts:
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue