Yeah, I'm Pretty Sure These Things Are True…
Radio Facts has been in business for 24 years. In that time, as the CEO, I've had a LOT of ups and downs. There were times I wanted to walk away, times I've loved it, times I've been frustrated and times I wanted to give up on the industry. But something always kept luring me back. Where am I now? In a GREAT place, Radio Facts is at its peak and I'm focusing more on industry business instead of just an industry site because we NEED more black businesses in the industry.
As the industry is headed in a more entrepreneurial and online event production status, it would behoove current industry pros to educate ourselves on everything from SEO standards to affiliate marketing and blogging to increase side gig revenue for the future. I cannot say it enough, radio is a springboard NOT a reclyner. Radio is to be used to ADVANCE our careers not stagnate.
If I was a statistician and I was concentrating on the industry specifically, there are at least seven things I am confident I know for sure about our industry after 24 years from a national perspective. Ready? Here we go. Click “Next” below for the next segment.
- Michael B. Jordan Partners with LyftUp to Provide Free Ride to Underserved Communities
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- UNOTHEACTIVIST DROPS MUSIC VIDEO FOR “AYE YAI YAI”
- Terry Curtin Joins Solstice as EVP Communications
- Troy Vincent on Deion Sanders coaching Jackson State & HBCU athletes in the NFL | First Take
- Acoustic Sounds Series Continues with Nina Simone’s Quintessential 1965 Albums “I Put a Spell On You” and “Pastel Blues”
- STAYSOLIDROCKY RETURNS WITH “VIOLA” (video)
- Who Was Gene Griffin? See Comments
- Background Singer Kevin Owens Chronicles Life On-Stage with Luther Vandross
- Columbia Records to Hold Community Concert and Conversation with the National Urban League Live On YouTube September 25