Yeah, I'm Pretty Sure These Things Are True…
Radio Facts has been in business for 24 years. In that time, as the CEO, I've had a LOT of ups and downs. There were times I wanted to walk away, times I've loved it, times I've been frustrated and times I wanted to give up on the industry. But something always kept luring me back. Where am I now? In a GREAT place, Radio Facts is at its peak and I'm focusing more on industry business instead of just an industry site because we NEED more black businesses in the industry.
As the industry is headed in a more entrepreneurial and online event production status, it would behoove current industry pros to educate ourselves on everything from SEO standards to affiliate marketing and blogging to increase side gig revenue for the future. I cannot say it enough, radio is a springboard NOT a reclyner. Radio is to be used to ADVANCE our careers not stagnate.
If I was a statistician and I was concentrating on the industry specifically, there are at least seven things I am confident I know for sure about our industry after 24 years from a national perspective. Ready? Here we go. Click “Next” below for the next segment.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- HBCU Launches Urban Alternative Streaming Station The Vibe, a Game-Changer for Houston Radio
- BMG PROMOTES TIM REID TO SVP, REPERTOIRE & MARKETING
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Madd Hatta Exits Radio One Takes on New Position
- The Indisputable Top 10 Love Songs by Black Male Singers
- D.L. Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Historic 92.3 The Beat in LA: A Great Station with a Dark History
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- UP NEXT SPOTLIGHT: Ro Digga – WENZ APD, On Air