Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Snoop Dogg has become quite the icon and mogul. He has his hands in many forms of business but the one thing that always remains consistent about the Doggfather is his love for marijuana. As he sat alongside Jimmy Kimmel on Kimmel's late night show, Snoop talked about the launch his new marijuana media platform known as merryjane.com. He explained it to Jimmy as a place where you go to learn about all things cannibis while also being thoroughly entertained. Check out the clip below to see what snoop dogg has in store for the cannibis lovers around the world.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- Michigan Governor appoints Chapman as Commissioner for MCOLES